I am a Specialist Speech and Language Therapist and founder of Warrington Speech Therapy. I have worked in different NHS Trusts in the Midlands and the North West which has included work in mainstream schools, specialist provisions, clinics, client’s homes, and nurseries.
I have extensive experience and specialise in working with children who have social communication difficulties, Autism Spectrum Condition, dysfluency (stammering), language disorder, learning difficulties, and AAC. I also have experience of working with the pre-school population as well as children with speech sound difficulties.
I have a wide range of post-graduate training and experience in the following:
– PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System)
– PCI (Parent-Child Interaction Therapy)
– Lidcombe Programme for Early Stuttering
– Working with Teenagers with a Stammer
– Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
– ADOS (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule)
– Derbyshire Language Scheme (Language assessment and intervention)
When I’m not busy running Warrington Speech Therapy, I enjoy long walks, yoga, pilates and spending quality time with family and friends!